Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Holidays and Truffles

I feel like there are more people waiting until the last minute this year than the last few years. What would prompt you to do that? Every place is gonna be sold out of what youre looking for by this time. Not to mention youre just feeding the reason for retail to stay open later every year by going out. There is no such thing as holidays anymore. Blah. I am starving. So lets get to some treats. 




Alright, so theyre not the best looking truffles, but hey. Im working crippled, here. So i have oreo truffles and dark chocolate salted caramel truffles to go along with the homemade hot cocoa mix, and muddy buddies. Then a bottle of chocolate wine for dinner later to share with my family. After today, (or the last few days), i cant wait. I am ready for food, for bed, and for a day off. People make me crazy. 

So yeah. I am waiting to have a break from work. That will be the highlight of my week right now. I am going to make another last minute scarf later for a friend. Then i get to visit friends and family. Not really relaxing, but better than work. I can relax when im dead, right? Meh. 

Well, i shared my truffles, and the cocoa and muddy buddies were monday/tuesday's post (something like that) so i dont have much else. I did make some gluten free peanut butter cookies, and some sugar free cookies, but i did not take any pictures. They are also by any means not the fanciest cookies ever. Man, being crippled is no fun. My hand gets so tired so fast so it makes it hard to do anything right now. 

Anyway, have a nice holiday all, and with any luck i will have something to post on sunday. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment