Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

And Now the Rest of the Week

Why are things always one extreme to the other? I will never understand. Ron said to me, "if it didnt happen this way, it wouldnt be our life."  True story, i suppose. Touche.


Yesterday ended up being a sad day. Fridge kitty, or keiko, as we officially named her, has not been in the best of spirits lately, she was very sick. I finally broke down to bring her to the vet to have her checked out (after the car, getting less hours strangely enough, and everything else, money has been tight.) they seemed to think everything was neurological.....and that there was nothing we could do. Long story shott, keiko has crossed the rainbow bridge, as the internet calls it, and does not have to hurt anymore. I wish there was something more i could do. I wish i could have done anything sooner. I am sad. Sure, she pretty much hated everyone. Sure, she peed on everything in the house. Regardless, it does not change the fact that it is painful to say goodbye to one of your children. 


Even the other assholes. Those little bitches torture me all day long, eating my sponges and spatulas, bothering my birds, brawling to the death at all hours of the night/morning....



I will still be sad for strokes mc buttrape and loafy assholeson. Regardless if i want to verbally punch them in the face, they are my kids, too, and that is never something you want to go through. 


And this one.....ohhhh this one. If anything were to happen, im pretty sure i wont be working for a week. I love him too much. We had snapchat selfie morning on monday? Something like that. He kept getting super close to the camera. Dats my son. 


And so is the special one that sits in the corner licking the gluestick. Or in this case under his newspaper throwing up on himself. His face was covered in bird puke when i found him early tuesdayy. He is dumb. But i love him anyway. I cant hate when i uncover him and he says i love you 8 times before i unlock his door. That dumb face.

I say that about all of my animals. Their faces are all dumb. I love them just the same though. 

So i did not do any baking the last two days. No surprise there. I did, however, make this nifty little throw pillow. 


  how neat is that? i think it took me about an hour or so, considering i sewed it by hand. turns out i need a bobbin case for my sewing machine to make it work. i have not had a chance to find one yet, although the internet tells me they are around $9.

maybe sometime i will be able to afford one. it will make things easier for when i make my t-shirt quilt. i bought materials for that, to start it at least. we'll see what happens.

i might go back to the doctor about my wrist/hand. it randomly went numb last night at work. it is still pretty swollen. i have the next couple mornings off. i have too many things i want to do. i found these epic cupcakes i want to make......peppermint mocha cupcakes....oh they sound awesome. i need to buy stuff for my baking i'll be starting soon, so i'll have to see if i have enough extra things to make them.

aside from that, i keep looking at christmas things all day, and driving by all the lights on people's houses, i want to put my christmas things up. i feel like everything being so blah......it might help to make up for it a little bit.

well, anyway, i have to work and take care of things here. maybe i'll have time to bake something up the next couple mornings or something. have a good weekend, all. thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment