Recent Posts

Monday, August 3, 2015

Birthday Shenanigans

6 DAYS. Can it get here any faster? I mean, i say this now, but then the week is going to go by too fast and i will be back to being tortured at work all over again.



I am not even gonna lie. I kind of ignored my phone for the last couple of days, other than taking a few pictures and examining pinterest. Work called on friday morning, and it turns out the store was re keyed, meaning the locks were changed. It was all an accident, but if someone had done what they said they were going to, ie: bring their key to use, I wouldnt have had to go in to work or call someone to drive an hour to come unlock the store. Ugh!

Six. Days.

I wish i was never coming back. I need a little more money to manage that though.



Did i mention we found a goat while blueberry picking? I have been waiting to go for a while now, so we went out on thursday afternoon for blueberries. "Otis" followed us around, and i guess head butted a kid before we got there which is pretty spectacular. Needless to say, i am now the proud owner of four quarts of blueberries, and i need to make things with them. Yay! Some muffins are in top order. Pie will be had. Probably some cake or scones.

So we went blueberry picking. Afterward, heather, ron and i went to cheesecake factory because national cheesecake day. Salted caramel cheesecake? Yes, please. Let me rub it all over my face. Anything salted caramel is delicious in my book.

To end the night, we dropped heather off at home, and went on a random trip to chittenango falls. At almost midnight. We stood by the overlook just listening to the falls, watching the moon and stars, where we waited until midnight for him to be the first to wish me happy birthday. It was pretty cute and awesome.



THEN, on friday morning i got breakfast! Pancakes AND french toast! We watched the emperors new groove, then went to green lakes to run and go swimming. Check out my new running shirt heather also got me :)





I totally didnt have to cook dinner, either. Bacon cheeseburgers? Yes. Super awesome. It was a good birthday. In 6 days, ill be on a beach and that will be awesome, too. Now, i have to use up some blueberries and these key limes i purchased, because the limes at least will not last until i get back. I think i have a few good ideas for them, though!

That is all for now. Check back soon, hope to have something for wednesday! Thanks for reading!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment