Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nutella Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes

Well how exciting is this. I finally made something. 

I know its more cupcakes, and theyre my usual recipe that i use all over the place, but theyre easy and delicious, so there. I just added some delightful nutella frosting to top them off. Oh, and sprinkles. Because i can.


Its still spring, right? May is spring, so that means i can still use my spring/easter sprinkles.

Not to mention the nutella aspect of the whole thing. Nutella is delicious, and i havent looked back since i first tried it a few years ago. Im pretty sure it was with heather, and we made nutella smores (aka: graham crackers with nutella and fluff). 

I havent even tried one of these yet. Theyre sitting in my fridge. I am actually at the vet right now with one of the assholes. Gizmo has been sick, so i rushed him here yesterday, and now hes back. 


He is having some blood work done, and a radiograph to make sure he didnt eat anything stupid. As much as they make me crazy, i still hope nothing is wrong. It makes me sad to see him like this.

The last few days have been pretty blah. Not only has it gone from humidity you can cut with a knife to freezing cold (for may, anyway), but theres this, and the rest of the emotional roller coaster. I am getting drained, and i still have two doubles to look forward to on friday and saturday. I know i worked them last week, but it has been a while and i cant say i miss it. 

Blah. Meh. Thats just how i feel. I have to work in a little bit, and i hope the night is slow. Im just not really in the mood for much. 


Look at his dumb face (on the left). This was yesterday. I dont think theyve actually been separated before now. I wonder what terror his brother is conjuring up at home. I just purchased a couple succulents and put them in my window yesterday. They are hanging out with my pineapple, which is growing up so fast.

I just hope everything works out. I dont need anything else right now. I seriously feel like someone is watching me and as soon as things start to clear up, theyre like,"hey! Lets throw something else out there to mess with your life! It will be fun!" Reading only distracts me so much. I cleaned a whole bunch yesterday. Work is.....its own whole set of things.

Well, i think im going to stop here today. He should be done soon, and i just came here to bring you cupcakes today. Mission accomplished. Enjoy dreaming of some fancy-easy chocolate nutella cupcakes! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment