Recent Posts

Monday, May 25, 2015

Another Short Update

A little late, but what better way to start a monday morning. I havent really done much since ive been in and out of the vet, and working until i cant stand anymore. I still have to call the vet back when they open tomorrow because of this asshole. 


"Hi, my name's Gizmo. Im a pain in the ass because i ATE A SHOELACE."

And yes, he actually made this face when i took the pic saturday night. Herp derp. I spent lots of money, had my hands chewed up, and had to sift through poop in a plastic bag to find a shoelace. I have no idea where from, all of our laces are in tact, he doesnt go outside. No idea. But for him, apparently it was the best idea ever. #catsareassholes


About the closest i got to arts and crafts was last night when we painted calipers for rons car. I didnt even do anything other than tape a couple pieces off. Moral support, i guess? I did grab my panini press and "grill" burgers in the garage though. He wanted to be outside, so why not. Then some walking was in order cuz it was still nice out yesterday night. 

Ta daaaa. And that about sums up my weekend. I have to close tonight. Might make some granola if im up for it before i go in, but we'll see. Something for wednesday. Have a good memorial day! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment