Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Home Again

well, i have to say i am pretty impressed with the fact that i was able to keep up as many days as i did. i do want to get back onto posting regularly, as well. i am going to try my best! i missed doing this, even if i only have a few readers (or picture viewers).

today i just have some more pictures from the trip. i miss it already, and it seemed like it ended too soon, at least in my book, anyway. i would have stayed longer. or forever.

i made it back to work, on time, even, and the day was pretty uneventful. it was almost like i had never gone away (except for finding weird things out of place and fixing a few things). was feeling pretty bummed out about a lot of things yesterday, as always, my mind is full of things i don't need, but what can i do about that except try to distract myself? i shouldn't be feeling this way after being away for a week. it was a great time, and awesome not to have to worry about every little thing. sadly, it seems i can't run away from everything, and it eventually all comes back to haunt me.

anyway, here are some more pictures from the fancy camera over the last few days. enjoy!






















and there you have it. vacation in a nutshell. more pictures from carova 4x4 area, the diner (mostly group picture) and turtles at the aquarium, and my last moments at the beach until next time. sigh. now i am back in my cave-er, apartment, cats staring at me intently waiting for food (which they're not getting because they stole my damn sponge), cosmo digging up my shoulder because it's either loud, or firmly attached to me, whilst drinking a cup of lukewarm tea (because i was uploading these pictures). what to do next? i still need a coconut cream pie in my life. vacation made me want key lime pie. blueberries are in season, so planning on that sometime soon. was thinking of a coconut key lime pie, just to mash the two together. that could be fun. BUT. i guess we will wait and see. it all depends on work and how much crap i have to do here.

hope you enjoyed the pictures, hoping to have some tasty treats next time i post. thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment