Recent Posts

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Coping With Things

So tablet aside, i feel like i am back in the 90s with no phone, no car (kind of). I officially filed the claim for my phone last night. It is going to cost me $200. How awesome is that. I seriously hope whomever has my phone gets hit by a tractor trailer, and then struck by lightning. Maybe even gummed to death by old people if theyre still alive, after.





My poor girl is stuck outside for the weekend while they order parts. I was told i should have her back by the 6th, but the estimate with the images is saying the end of the month.



Here is my rental i have been driving. It is a chrysler 200. Not bad, it doesnt pick up speed like my car does. I also miss a lot of the features my car has, like the bluetooth phone (even though i am lacking at the moment), the automatic lights, and mainly the transmission. This one is automatic. I am struggling to remember i dont have a third pedal, i dont have to shift, and i will not stall when i come to a complete stop. Im sure it sounds stupid, like how can you screw up driving automatic? Do me a favor. Learn to drive stick, thrn drive that for a couple years and get back into an automatic. You will feel my feels.



Crazy bird lady time! Did you miss that?

We gave poopsicle a bath this morning. And by gave him a bath, i mean he was in the shower with ron. We threw nubs in there, too. He was terrified.





He kind of froze up and sat on the ground. I wrapped him up in a towel afterward to dry the baby off. Cosmo is just......hes cosmo. He only likes the shower when its convenient for him.

So yeah. I have been struggling to deal with everything. Noone can get ahold of me unless ron is around, or if they know im at work. Work cant get in touch with me unless they call other work or ron. I havr like 5 people on my snapchat. I really dont want to use facebook messenger. Email cant load on the tablet because i need google authenticator, and google does nog believe me that i own my emails, so the only way i can use the authenticator app is to get my phone back. Its a big clusterfuck.



For your viewing pleasure here is this asshole. He seemed to think it was a good idea to sit next to me.



And then heres my son. We were hanging out eating a bagel together this morning.

Now for laundry. Someone bleached the place up, so we are sitting outside in the car. Its cold. The bleach was burning. Blah. Well, i am definitely planning on baking something this week. Maybe some cupcakes, or some more muddy buddies since i still have chex. Hopefully i will have something for you on wednesday. I dont work tomorrow. I should work on my blanket sometime. Hope your week is going better than mine. Oh, and if you run into the jackass who stole my phone- let me know where they live so my fist can give its best regards. Happy weekend!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment