Recent Posts

Monday, October 19, 2015

Quick Update



As i said before, i had a long weekend working doubles, so i was not able to make or do much. I did put these together yesterday morning before work, though!

My second time making these granola bites! I ran out of coconut oil, so its half coconut oil and half butter. Cancels out anything good about them! They are still pretty tasty, though, and mostly good for you.

Ron signed up for a gym membership, so we have been going for a couple days now, which was another reason i made them. I was finally able to run again to keep up with my app. I went 22 mi utes, and 2 1/2 miles today! He rode the bike for over an hour and went 20.61 miles. I am happy we have something to work toward, and that he is getting motivated to do things.

Anyway, i think applesauce is on the list for tomorrow, and hopefully beef stew, too!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment